Report Change In Household And/Or Income

We strive to provide each of our tenants with professional, prompt, and courteous service. Each of our Property Managers treats all tenants with respect and dignity.

If you have a change in your household, use the form below to let us know. After filling out the form below, you will be redirected to a PDF which you must print and send back to us reporting all changes to your household and/or income. Don’t forget this last important step! Before you submit the change in household or income document, you must review and agree to the terms within this document. If you fill out the form below and report a change in your income or household via the following PDF, you are agreeing to this document. You can mail it to us at the address below:

Hughes Property Management Services
559 Union St, Suite 1
Bangor, ME 04401

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Your Phone Number (required)

    Your Address (required)

    Details Of Change (required)